- The programmers went on strike? That does not compute. 2 hours ago
- Tombstone Authoring: Here lies Tom B. Taker. Killed by the Internet of Things. 2 hours ago
- So weird because I was just streaming him. @blurtblog 2 hours ago
- Entertainment companies think their content is invaluable and price it accordingly. Consider: You have the right to say "no!" #discretionary 5 hours ago
- I just found @MikeJudge on Twitter. I've been doing it wrong this whole time. 6 hours ago
Bringing you daily bullshit poop crap since October 6, 2009!
1,000 days of postings in a row achieved on July 2, 2012. Which begs the question: Y1K?
A Novel Idea
Trends of the Trendy
Welcome to the Abyss!
|pegoleg on Hyppo and Critter: Religious…|
|Blogdramedy on Hyppo and Critter: Religious…|
|NotAPunkRocker on Hyppo and Critter: Religious…|
|stevenharris on Hyppo and Critter: Religious…|
|coffeegrounded on Technology Pitchfork|
Posts I Like
Copyright © 2009 - 2015
Shouts from the Abyss
All Rights Reserved
Excerpts are permitted as long as credit and a link back to the original page is included. For all other uses, please just ask using the "shout" link on the main menu. Thanks!