- Tom's Law #42: The only reason 80 percent of people exist at all is to seriously fuck with the other 20 percent. #EightyTwenty #purpose 1 hour ago
- RT @BloodyAmer1can: Much love for the humor of @lilyallen this Friday morning. m.youtube.com/watch?v=IPZuYw… 3 hours ago
- Effective immediately all Lovemaking Packages will include the Drone Aircraft upgrade - at no additional charge!! 3 hours ago
- View To An Ill #AbyssLoveSongs 3 hours ago
- Criticize the President. Under Bush, "Traitorous Scum!" Under Obama, "American Hero!" 4 hours ago
Bringing you daily bullshit poop crap since October 6, 2009!
1,000 days of postings in a row achieved on July 2, 2012. Which begs the question: Y1K?
A Novel Idea
Trends of the Trendy
Welcome to the Abyss!
|coffeegrounded on Wring Theory|
|Blogdramedy on Wring Theory|
|Jae on Wring Theory|
|Smaktakula on Wring Theory|
|Blogdramedy on Hyppo and Critter: History of…|
Posts I Like
Copyright © 2009 - 2015
Shouts from the Abyss
All Rights Reserved
Excerpts are permitted as long as credit and a link back to the original page is included. For all other uses, please just ask using the "shout" link on the main menu. Thanks!