- All I ask from this life is for ice cubes to come out of the tray. Is that too much to ask? Hint: Yes. 14 hours ago
- I know for a fact I own 42 extension cords but if you offered me $1 million to find one in 60 minutes or less I would fail. 15 hours ago
- I even used the Shop-Vac I gave her for Christmas. @EvaWatson316 15 hours ago
- My wife didn't like the way I vacuumed. I couldn't be more devastated. 15 hours ago
- What is the reason? There must be one. And I suspect it is shitty. 15 hours ago
Bringing you daily bullshit poop crap since October 6, 2009!
1,000 days of postings in a row achieved on July 2, 2012. Which begs the question: Y1K?
A Novel Idea
Trends of the Trendy
Welcome to the Abyss!
|shoutabyss on LivingSocial Disease|
|shoutabyss on Guru Comic: Boring|
|Blogdramedy on LivingSocial Disease|
|shoutabyss on Come visit us at the stor…|
|Blogdramedy on Guru Comic: Boring|
Posts I Like
Copyright © 2009 - 2014
Shouts from the Abyss
All Rights Reserved
Excerpts are permitted as long as credit and a link back to the original page is included. For all other uses, please just ask using the "shout" link on the main menu. Thanks!