Finally, this is your chance to win.
An opportunity like this comes along only every so often. Gobble it up while you still can.
It’s the Honey Boo Boo Impersonation Contest.
The idea is simple. Pick one of the following phrases, record your impersonation, and share it with us. Our select Panel of Judging will pick a lucky winner who will be showered with indeterminate prizes that may or may not exist.
I know it sounds too good to be true. But wait, there’s more. Oh my God, there’s always more. Hey, cameraman! Get a shot of that, will ya?
- Pick a phrase below and record your impersonation of Honey Boo Boo saying that phrase.
- Enter as many times as you want.
- Entries must be shared in the comment section below. A link to audio might be a cool way to do it.
- There is no deadline for submitting entries.
- I am the ultimate arbiter of everything.
- There is no contest.
- Prizes of indeterminate value might be awarded.
List of authorized contest phrases:
- We’re gonna need a bigger gravy boat.
- Make it so, number two.
- I’m gonna make her an offal she can’t refuse.
- Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a donut.
- Here’s looking at you, skid.
- Show me the honey!
- Get your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape.
- Nobody puts Baby in a corner.
- I’ll get you, my pretty, and your little dog, too!
- You want me on that wall.
- My momma always said, “Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.”
- It’s alive! It’s alive!
- Stella! Hey, Stella!
- If you build it he will come.
- Houston, we have a problem.
- I’m walking here! I’m walking here!
- You had me at ‘hello.’
- I see dead people.
- You know how to whistle, don’t you, Steve? You just put your lips together and blow.
- Greed, for lack of a better word, is good.
- He slimed me.
- Obi Wan never told you what happened to your father. I am your father.
- Say ‘hello’ to my little friend!
- Mrs. Robinson, you’re trying to seduce me. Aren’t you?
- Made it, Ma! Top of the world!
- As God is my witness, I’ll never be hungry again.
Be creative. Have fun. But most importantly of all, be Honey Boo Boo. We’ll thank you for it.