If it wasn’t for blogs I’d never be published. I now present someone from the Other Side…
It’s always an exciting time when a fellow blogger is recognized by being published in a real life magazine. Especially when that blogger is a good friend. Please open and read the PDF that contains the piece, “My Muskoka.” You’ll be glad you did.
- @shannonrwatts @JohnWat21214927 Hate everyone who questions your evil. 1 hour ago
- Their position varied over time, they logically argued both sides of the coin, and that argument was foot-stamping conniption. #hypocrisy 1 hour ago
- One side had power. They weakened historical protections for the other side. They forgot that all things are cyclical. 1 hour ago
- For #Halloween I'm going as a guardian named Grout from the planet Tilex. 2 hours ago
- Trump makes Captain Smith seem like a great man. #Titanic 2 hours ago
Bringing you daily bullshit poop crap since October 6, 2009!
1,000 days of postings in a row achieved on July 2, 2012. Which begs the question: Y1K?
A Novel Idea
Trends of the Trendy
Welcome to the Abyss!
|marcine McBride on Conklin Dairy Farms: An U…|
|Albert on DIY: Britney Spears’ pri…|
|RodrigoX on I’ll eat my candy with t…|
|86Ines on I’ll eat my candy with t…|
|83Reggie on Chile earthquake topography|
Posts I Like
Copyright © 2009 - 2015
Shouts from the Abyss
All Rights Reserved
Excerpts are permitted as long as credit and a link back to the original page is included. For all other uses, please just ask using the "shout" link on the main menu. Thanks!