What can I add to this wonderfully written and thoughtful post? I had the idea to search the phrase “war on Halloween” and found this. Make no mistake: The culture war is a conflagration that burns brightly still. I think I’ll put a little of that fire in my pumpkin to light the way.
- Let the eat yellow cake. —Donald J. Trump 1 hour ago
- Non-service animals are legal in restaurants now?! 1 hour ago
- Crazy dude in front of the patisserie asked for money. I said I’d add anything he wanted to my order. My treat. He… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- “I don’t like budgeting $200 a year for sneakers,” said the guy who barely uses his feet. 2 hours ago
- Fact: Democrats still haven’t resisted Trump as much as Republicans resisted Obama. 2 hours ago
Bringing you daily bullshit poop crap since October 6, 2009!
1,000 days of postings in a row achieved on July 2, 2012. Which begs the question: Y1K?
A Novel Idea
Trends of the Trendy
Welcome to the Abyss!
|Angela Lincoln on Ancestry.com can eat my ass…|
|mcelroy on McFucker McWalgreens – A…|
|marcine McBride on Conklin Dairy Farms: An U…|
|Albert on DIY: Britney Spears’ pri…|
|RodrigoX on I’ll eat my candy with t…|
Posts I Like
Copyright © 2009 - 2015
Shouts from the Abyss
All Rights Reserved
Excerpts are permitted as long as credit and a link back to the original page is included. For all other uses, please just ask using the "shout" link on the main menu. Thanks!