I wanted something about the Olympics for this week’s reblog and this post wins the gold. It’s a well-written piece that raises more questions than it answers. What do you think? Are the right people winning the gold in Sochi?
- Clown With The Prickness #TrumpLoveSongs 50 minutes ago
- God: “How did you like that smite?” 51 minutes ago
- I want a tombstone to die for. 52 minutes ago
- Chocolate food truck, motherfuckers. #PDX 54 minutes ago
- It’s okay. It’s salted caramel!! 56 minutes ago
Bringing you daily bullshit poop crap since October 6, 2009!
1,000 days of postings in a row achieved on July 2, 2012. Which begs the question: Y1K?
A Novel Idea
Trends of the Trendy
Welcome to the Abyss!
|Albert on DIY: Britney Spears’ pri…|
|RodrigoX on I’ll eat my candy with t…|
|86Ines on I’ll eat my candy with t…|
|83Reggie on Chile earthquake topography|
|94Gwendolyn on I Climbed Mount Everest|
Copyright © 2009 - 2015
Shouts from the Abyss
All Rights Reserved
Excerpts are permitted as long as credit and a link back to the original page is included. For all other uses, please just ask using the "shout" link on the main menu. Thanks!