This week at the New York Times editor Jill Abramson was ousted. Interesting, only a few weeks ago, she raised questions about her pay in relation to her predecessor, who happened to be a man. Coincidence? Of course not! Bah. She was then unceremoniously set loose in a decidedly different manner than her predecessor. I’ve always liked the New York Times but they just lost a lot of cred.
- I just clicked the "No, I don't want smarter email" button. Hot fucking damn, that felt good. Go to hell, Google! #gmail 6 hours ago
- @WeRtheMerritts @moodyflufnstuf It's cool. I respect you and your opinion. I'm not hating on members of the military. 6 hours ago
- @WeRtheMerritts @moodyflufnstuf I was regular Army. Foxtrot 13. 6 hours ago
- Wife: I hate you for making me watch that Trump shit. Me: That was the "news." 😶 6 hours ago
- Trump said, "True." Trump said, "False." He was lying both times like leakage out of a pucker. That takes real skill. #achievement 6 hours ago
Bringing you daily bullshit poop crap since October 6, 2009!
1,000 days of postings in a row achieved on July 2, 2012. Which begs the question: Y1K?
A Novel Idea
Trends of the Trendy
Welcome to the Abyss!
|Leonard Brodt on Follow-up: Gary Conklin and Cr…|
|shoutabyss on Ancestry.com can eat my ass…|
|Dixie Elder Johnson on Ancestry.com can eat my ass…|
|Blogdramedy on Guru Comic: O! Holy Bligh…|
|Antwan Duckett on Ancestry.com can eat my ass…|
Posts I Like
Copyright © 2009 - 2015
Shouts from the Abyss
All Rights Reserved
Excerpts are permitted as long as credit and a link back to the original page is included. For all other uses, please just ask using the "shout" link on the main menu. Thanks!