In Star Wars on a planet named Coruscant flying vehicles fill the air like flies buzzing around my head when trying to enjoy a meal on the veranda. The entire planet of Coruscant is one big city. Is that the future of Earth as well? Amazon has a dream of little robots flying around delivering five-pound packages to impatient consumers. Could this really happen? See the reblogged article. I really enjoyed hearing this guy drone on and on about it.
- @selmainthecity The system is working. 17 minutes ago
- #Volkswagen says they have a life-saving feature. Why the fuck would anyone trust a life with those liars?!?! 5 hours ago
- Michael Jackson has a new Halloween special? What a scamp! 🎃 5 hours ago
- @anita_cule Good save! 5 hours ago
- Our TV glitched so I assume the nuclear blast wave is 20 seconds away. 5 hours ago
Bringing you daily bullshit poop crap since October 6, 2009!
1,000 days of postings in a row achieved on July 2, 2012. Which begs the question: Y1K?
A Novel Idea
Trends of the Trendy
Welcome to the Abyss!
|marcine McBride on Conklin Dairy Farms: An U…|
|Albert on DIY: Britney Spears’ pri…|
|RodrigoX on I’ll eat my candy with t…|
|86Ines on I’ll eat my candy with t…|
|83Reggie on Chile earthquake topography|
Posts I Like
Copyright © 2009 - 2015
Shouts from the Abyss
All Rights Reserved
Excerpts are permitted as long as credit and a link back to the original page is included. For all other uses, please just ask using the "shout" link on the main menu. Thanks!