In Star Wars on a planet named Coruscant flying vehicles fill the air like flies buzzing around my head when trying to enjoy a meal on the veranda. The entire planet of Coruscant is one big city. Is that the future of Earth as well? Amazon has a dream of little robots flying around delivering five-pound packages to impatient consumers. Could this really happen? See the reblogged article. I really enjoyed hearing this guy drone on and on about it.
- Choose a side. #poll 7 hours ago
- I think it’s time to break up with #Portland. It’s not me, it’s you. #rent #PDX 7 hours ago
- It takes a skating village to molest a child. 9 hours ago
- There’s a small chance we have a doppelwänger in the White House. 🇺🇸 9 hours ago
- Me: “13 years of marriage. Have I earned your trust yet?” Wife: “Meh.” 9 hours ago
Bringing you daily bullshit poop crap since October 6, 2009!
1,000 days of postings in a row achieved on July 2, 2012. Which begs the question: Y1K?
A Novel Idea
Trends of the Trendy
Welcome to the Abyss!
|Angela Lincoln on Ancestry.com can eat my ass…|
|mcelroy on McFucker McWalgreens – A…|
|marcine McBride on Conklin Dairy Farms: An U…|
|Albert on DIY: Britney Spears’ pri…|
|RodrigoX on I’ll eat my candy with t…|
Posts I Like
Copyright © 2009 - 2015
Shouts from the Abyss
All Rights Reserved
Excerpts are permitted as long as credit and a link back to the original page is included. For all other uses, please just ask using the "shout" link on the main menu. Thanks!