In Star Wars on a planet named Coruscant flying vehicles fill the air like flies buzzing around my head when trying to enjoy a meal on the veranda. The entire planet of Coruscant is one big city. Is that the future of Earth as well? Amazon has a dream of little robots flying around delivering five-pound packages to impatient consumers. Could this really happen? See the reblogged article. I really enjoyed hearing this guy drone on and on about it.
- Preview of my new #travel blog: "Tom & an iPhone Around the World." Enjoy scenic vistas like these. Donate only $1… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 27 minutes ago
- #Scientology is one of my favorite cults. 44 minutes ago
- When Tiger blames his "meds." https://t.co/hMjcNoU30c 45 minutes ago
- @MalcolmWHW @aubrybracco The only person cuter than Malcolm is Aubry. 46 minutes ago
- @quinncy Why is it always "Hell" and "evil" with the folks who stayed home?! 5 hours ago
Bringing you daily bullshit poop crap since October 6, 2009!
1,000 days of postings in a row achieved on July 2, 2012. Which begs the question: Y1K?
A Novel Idea
Trends of the Trendy
Welcome to the Abyss!
|shoutabyss on Ancestry.com can eat my ass…|
|Dixie Elder Johnson on Ancestry.com can eat my ass…|
|Blogdramedy on Guru Comic: O! Holy Bligh…|
|Antwan Duckett on Ancestry.com can eat my ass…|
|shoutabyss on Donald Trump’s Penis:…|
Posts I Like
Copyright © 2009 - 2015
Shouts from the Abyss
All Rights Reserved
Excerpts are permitted as long as credit and a link back to the original page is included. For all other uses, please just ask using the "shout" link on the main menu. Thanks!