In Star Wars on a planet named Coruscant flying vehicles fill the air like flies buzzing around my head when trying to enjoy a meal on the veranda. The entire planet of Coruscant is one big city. Is that the future of Earth as well? Amazon has a dream of little robots flying around delivering five-pound packages to impatient consumers. Could this really happen? See the reblogged article. I really enjoyed hearing this guy drone on and on about it.
- Remember the good old days with Spicer? 1 hour ago
- Enjoying your time as a guest in someone's home? / Oh, yes. I will smash their shit in anger. 1 hour ago
- Is there a way to Yelp Starbucks? GPS just took me to one in a grocery store. "Oh, we're not a 'real' Starbucks." 😡 2 hours ago
- #Travel day three: This is my first time finding wifi. 3 hours ago
- Wow. This is a small town. Lead story in local newspaper is "18-year-old high school graduate enlists in Army." #travel 3 hours ago
Bringing you daily bullshit poop crap since October 6, 2009!
1,000 days of postings in a row achieved on July 2, 2012. Which begs the question: Y1K?
A Novel Idea
Trends of the Trendy
Welcome to the Abyss!
|Leonard Brodt on Follow-up: Gary Conklin and Cr…|
|shoutabyss on Ancestry.com can eat my ass…|
|Dixie Elder Johnson on Ancestry.com can eat my ass…|
|Blogdramedy on Guru Comic: O! Holy Bligh…|
|Antwan Duckett on Ancestry.com can eat my ass…|
Posts I Like
Copyright © 2009 - 2015
Shouts from the Abyss
All Rights Reserved
Excerpts are permitted as long as credit and a link back to the original page is included. For all other uses, please just ask using the "shout" link on the main menu. Thanks!